Lesson 1 - The needs of people
We are learning about the needs of people.
We can identify the basic needs of people.
View the video to learn about activity 1.
Activity 1 | Field of Mars EEC (0:52min) I Video transcript | YouTube
What are the basic needs of living things?
People, animals and plants are living things.
To survive living things need
People and animals also need
- shelter or some type of protection.
What are the basic needs of people?
- Walk around your classroom or home.
- Find the items that meet our basic needs.
- Share with a teacher or adult at home your findings.
View the video to learn about activity 2.
Activity 2 | Field of Mars EEC (2:49min) I Video transcript | YouTube
To stay safe on a bush walk its important to pack the basic things you need.
- Draw a backpack
- In the backpack write or draw the basic things you need to stay safe on a bushwalk.